IPA Elects New Board Members for 2022
I am honored to introduce the 10 newly elected members of our Board of Directors and announce the election of Matt Fries, Head of Due Diligence, Cetera Financial Group as our 2022 Chair-Elect.
Please join me in congratulating Matt and welcoming the following executives to our Board of Directors, beginning January 1, 2022:
• Christina Adamson, Managing Director, Ares Management Corporation
• Chase Bolding, Chief Investment Officer & Portfolio Manager, Invesco Real Estate Income Trust, Inc.
• Thayer Gallison, Senior Vice President of Capital Markets, Head of Product Strategy, Cottonwood Residential
• Brian Hurley, Managing Partner & General Counsel, Public Securities, Brookfield
• Sheila Rapple, Managing Director, Global Head of Investor Services, Blackstone
• Jerry Pascucci, Managing Director, UBS
• Nancy Fahmy, Managing Director, Bank of America
• Paul Mumma, Vice President, Alternative Investments, Ameriprise Financial
• Shawn Groves, Head of Alternative Investments and Traded Products, LPL Financial
• Jason Goode, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
The IPA Board of Directors plays a critical role in advancing important advocacy issues, strengthening the marketplace for alternative investment products and ensuring that our association is a strong and effective advocate for the industry. Our community is blessed to have a high-impact board that represents the incredible depth and expertise of the portfolio diversifying investments industry. We are grateful for their dedication and ongoing commitment.
Finally, on behalf of the entire IPA community, I’d like to thank all our outgoing Board members, Todd Lockwood, Frank McCarthy, Rick Murphy, Michael Pagano, Michael Reisner, Jeff Taylor, Rosemarie Thurston, Todd Van Pelt and Dan Wagner.
I look forward to working with our new Board of Directors to continue the important work of the IPA. I hope you will all join me in welcoming our new directors!
President and CEO
Institute for Portfolio Alternatives