** IPA MEMBERS ONLY EVENT – Please reserve your seat now as space is limited! **
MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
IPA Members: as an integral part of the IPA, your input is highly valued and central to the outcomes of this event and the future plans and strategic decisions for the IPA and our industry. As space is limited, your confirmation of attendance will be greatly appreciated to guarantee your spot
Designed to maximize the interaction with your peers, IPAExchange will provide insights to our industry leaders and direction to the IPA advocacy efforts. Please join us for this unique thought leadership forum to engage with IPA members, senior leaders and executives in a dynamic exchange of ideas on the future of the alternative investment industry. We will discuss the current state of our industry including the economic, political and regulatory environment. We will explore the challenges and the opportunities before our industry in 2023 and beyond, and we will formulate our IPA Public Policy and Legislative Action Agenda for the coming year.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
- Focus on increasing value of alternatives in the current economic environment, considering the impact of inflation and rising interest rates.
- Drive the industry forward by creating new solutions and identifying key initiatives. Past initiatives have included federal legislation supporting greater foreign investments, broadening access to alternatives in defined contribution plans and IRA accounts, protecting 1031 like-kind exchanges and strengthening our state advocacy efforts.
- Assess the impact of the current political, legislative, and regulatory landscape on alternative investing. Learn more about the outcomes of the closely contested 2022 mid-term elections, political priorities, as well as updates on the SEC, FINRA, DOL, and NASAA regulatory agendas.
- Establish the Institute’s critical policy priorities for 2023. Review our 2022, 2021 and 2020 priorities.
- Network with your colleagues, peers, and senior leadership from across the portfolio diversifying investments industry to reflect on the past year and plan for the future of alternative investments.