TRAVEL POLICY (Distribution Partners – Broker-Dealers / RIAs):
Distribution Partners (Broker-Dealers / RIAs) are complimentary to attend, and qualify for complimentary hotel rooming and transportation related expenses up to $500 applicable to air, train or car travel for up to two individuals per firm. The IPA will cover a maximum of three rooming nights based on qualified event attendance per person. You will be notified by IPA Staff if more than two representatives have registered from the same firm.
Within 48 hours of submitting this contract you will receive information on how to book your travel. The IPA will cover up to $500 in flight cost. Should a flight exceed this amount, the IPA is notified for approval and may supply you with other flight options.
Hotel Rooming Policy: PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR HOTEL DIRECTLY
The IPA will be providing the Capital Hilton with a rooming list based on this completed form. Charges will only be incurred for incidentals, additional rooming beyond three nights or if you do not show up/cancel your room. Your room must be cancelled 72 hours prior to your arrival date for no charge to be incurred. If you must cancel, please notify Tracy Mesterharm at 202-548-7188.
** IMPORTANT ** Hotel, airfare, and similar charges are paid for by IPA Sponsors as part of a qualified due diligence event, based on the understanding that registrants will attend all event sessions and other activities as may be specified. The IPA reserves the right to instead charge these amounts, or a portion thereof, to the credit card of any registrant who does not adhere to announced attendance requirements. It is the IPA’s expectation that attendees will participate in a majority of the event sessions. Please note you will be contacted prior to any amounts being charged.
IPASummit – Attendance Requirements:
- Monday, April 27, 2020 -Due Diligence Symposium start through reception & dinner
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020: General Session through opening reception
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020 – Hill Day (Optional but strongly advised to attend)
- Thursday, April 30, 2020 – Due Diligence Symposium
Uniform Policy Concerning Outside Events to be held during IPA Conferences:
- Non-IPA sponsored events are not allowed during any IPA Conference Sessions or Events.
- Non-IPA events can be scheduled after an IPA event or session ends.
- One of the purposes of our conferences is to provide opportunities for meaningful networking to occur. By prohibiting members from monopolizing large groups of participants at Non-IPA sponsored events, we hope to encourage, not
limit, the interaction between members.
- No room drops are allowed at IPA Conferences