IPA Public Policy Summit – Future of Alternatives
- Help establish the critical policy topics and priorities for 2022. Review our 2021, 2020 and 2019 priorities.
- Network with your colleagues, peers and senior leadership from across our industry to reflect on the past year and plan for the future of alternative investments
- Hear updates on the current political, legislative and regulatory landscape. Learn about the 2022 elections, redistricting, political priorities, as well as updates from the SEC, FINRA, DOL, and NASAA.
- Participate in identifying new solutions and creative initiatives.Past initiatives have included new federal legislative proposals, broadening access to alternatives in defined contribution plans, protecting 1031 like-kind exchanges and IRA accounts and broadening our state advocacy initiative.
MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2022
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ET
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM ET
TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2022
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM ET
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM ET
Industry, Political & Regulatory Updates
- Industry Changes & Trends
- Political and Legislative Update
- Federal and State Regulatory Review (SEC, DOL, FINRA, NASAA/States)
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
Strategy Discussions & Group Breakouts
Industry & IPA Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
1:00 PM – 2:45 PM ET
Develop & Prioritize Strategy Session Feedback
2:45 PM – 3:00 PM ET
3:00 PM – 3:30 PM ET